Salesforce Integration connected? Now it's time to map your fields. Get excited, this is the fun part! Already have a contract ready to use in PactSafe? Get started by watching the video and following the steps below. Haven't published your first contract yet? Click here to walk through how to get one setup.
1. Open an Opportunity in Salesforce
2. Click New PactSafe Request
3. Once PactSafe opens, click Select Existing Contract
4. Select Published contract and click "Finish"
5. Click New Revision
6. Add in a Token Field to pull in all Salesforce fields
7. Add in Salesforce fields using API Name; example, Salesforce.Full_Amount__c (API Name: Full_Amount__c)
Note: Repeat step 6 and 7 for each Salesforce field you want mapped into your PactSafe Contract. Having trouble finding the API name? Go to Setup>Customize>Opportunity>Fields, and find the field you are trying to insert into the document.
Field API Example
Now you're ready to show your team how to send through PactSafe for Salesforce! Click here to watch the sending workflow.