PactSafe sends a series of emails to both internal users and to signers depending on the situation. The primary reason these emails are sent is to confirm affirmative signing actions and to provide proper notice to signers and internal users as electronic signatures (or clickwrap acceptance) has, in fact, happened (or when a status of a request changes).
Note: Most of the emails are related to requests sent for electronic signature.
Some emails are customizable in the interface. Don't see the "Emails" option in your Settings? Get in touch with us and we can talk about you can get it enabled. The following emails are sent by PactSafe and are customizable by PactSafe administrators:
- "Clickwrap Acceptance Confirmation": Confirmation sent to signer after accepting a clickwrap group.
- "Send Hosted Form": Sent to one or more signers to accept a hosted form group. Learn more about Hosted Forms >
- "Send Signature Request": Sent to one or more signers when a request is sent for signature. This email is also the same template as the "Reminder" sent from the PactSafe Request details.
- "Signature Request Complete": Notification to the sender and all signers and recipients that a request has been signed by all parties.
- "Signature Request Expired": Notification sent to the sender and all signers and recipients that a request has expired.
Not currently customizable
- "Clickwrap Notification": Email sent to notification email address as specified in a Group.
- "Electronic Record Notification": Email sent to a PactSafe user when generating an electronic record for any signer in the application.
- "User Invitation": Email sent to a PactSafe user to invite them to login or register their username.